Hi my name is krystal. I like this book because it tells what really goes on in a story and also it graps what a readers attention. This book doesnt really compare with all the other books tghis book has favor and gets the attention of people. In the book i felt really bad that they could't help Andy out.
-Krystal
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Krystal,
ReplyDeleteI hope that his friends can support him and stick with him. It is hard when you get shut out all the time.
See you Saturday.
Dr. Urso
Hi Krystal,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Tara and I'm a student at Geneseo. I just started reading the book today... I havent gotten very far yet but it seems so much has already happened!
You talk about how this book really grabs the reader attention. What part really caught your eye?
I feel bad for Andy too. I think he is going to have a lot to deal with throughout the book. How do you think Andy is going to deal with the situation?
Hey krystal,
ReplyDeleteMy name is anne and im one of Dr. Urso's students. So i was just wondering what seems to grab your attention so much about this book? Do you relate to this book or do you just think its an interesting story? And i feel bad for andy too..im happy that he seems to have his coach really supporting him..maybe basketball can be his relief from all thats happened to him. what do you think?
~anne
krystal,
ReplyDeletei agree, the book really grabs your attention. i think its partly because of the story, but also because of the way it is written. i've never read a book like this before. its almost like reading a play.
-matt
krystal,
ReplyDeleteI really like the book so far too. It has really kept me interested through first few sections. I like the way it keeps me in the mind of the characters.
-mike daly
Hi Krystal,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Cassie and I'm a student at Geneseo. I am really enjoying this book so far and I agree with you that it really grabs the attention of the reader by the use of different articles, letters, homework assignments, and other things. I also think that by starting the book off right away with the news of the car accident made the reader want to continue reading.
I feel bad as well that no one seems to be helping Andy at all. I think that everyone is doing all that they can in the given situation though. Andy is going to be dealing with a lot of guilt and grief for a while and only time will heal that really...
-Cassie
Hi my name is Chukiara and I am now finished reaidng the book Tears of A Tiger. I really enjoyed it. I think that Andy was a good character but, at times he can be a lot to handle. I know that he just was in a car accident and blames himself for the death of his best friend but he has to learn that he cant kill his pain by killing himself. It might have released the pain off of him but it put more pain on the people who loved him.
ReplyDelete~Alize~
ReplyDeleteI think no on at this point can help andy because he is goin through a lot of truble.
if he wouldof lived he probaly couldof got help.
I also think his girlfirend was wrong for not understanding and helping him
nobody can help andy because he is acting like he is allright but he is really hating himself. Andy is stupid because he killed himsellf.
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone was trying hard enough to help him. There were alot of people that were underestimating him about how he much help he was getting. And he wanted his parents help.
ReplyDeleteI think that Andy's counselor could help him by giving him less homework and easing up on him because he has just lost his best friend.
ReplyDeleteI also think the should also put andy back into counseling to avoid him from suicide and help him to regain his confidence.
Demari Webster
demari -
ReplyDeletedo you think the counseling andy did go to helped him work through
his problems? sometimes having anyone to talk to can be a great
release. i thought it was really unfortunate that he tried to call
his counselor and couldn't reach him. his counselor reminded him
during every session that he could call at anytime if he needed help,
and the one time he tried, andy couldn't reach his counselor.
also, i don't know about you, but i really didn't expect andy to kill
himself. it was obvious that he was feeling depressed, but i didn't
think he seemed suicidal. i was really surprised by the ending...
what did you think?
-nicole m.